1. Enterprises need to interpret their understanding of users from the perspective of products and markets, and provide users with the best products at a reasonable price.
2. Users not only need to be informed, but also need to be understood. If enterprises want to go deep into users, they must know users' needs, and make a difference in realizing users' needs and creating value for partners.
3. If the enterprise's market stays on the understanding of the current situation of the industry, it will always follow and lag behind. The current situation of the industry is only one level of the market.
4. The value of products is determined by products, and the value of services is determined by services. There is no long-term free lunch in the world. Free products and services have no value or require users to pay a long-term and greater price. Our products and services should always meet users' expectations and be worth the money.
1. Let the subordinates understand what is the most important; let each employee understand what to do.
2. We don't talk about right or wrong, but face facts, analyze problems and solve problems.
3. Management is in charge of things, not people; everyone does everything.
4. Combine personal goals with organizational goals.
5. Let the front-line staff get and make full use of resources.
6. Management is responsible for efficiency, operation is responsible for efficiency, and management should match operation.
1. Top management: make contribution to the growth and long-term development of the enterprise, development strategy, return on investment and market share.
2. Middle managers: contribute to the stability and efficiency of the enterprise, and develop in the medium term, productivity level and human resources.
3. Grassroots managers: make contributions to the cost, quality and short-term benefits of the enterprise, work arrangement within the Department, cost control and productivity standards.
4. Manager: the main job is to help colleagues, including superiors and subordinates, provide opportunities for subordinates, and be responsible for the work results and growth of subordinates.